Pembina Trails is committed to continued learning during COVID-19. Our educational plan, while classroom learning is suspended indefinitely, involves digital platforms and cooperation from our community.
We were planning to introduce Edsby, a new tool for learning, at a later date. Given the current circumstances, we are moving ahead in order to support learning at home. Although some of our schools had already started using Edsby earlier in the year, many of our schools are just new to Edsby and we appreciate your patience as we all learn together!
We hope the following resources will help you become comfortable in Edsby. Once you sign into Edsby, more resources can be found in the Edsby Group called Student/Parent Help for Edsby.
- Help Files and Videos for Students by Edsby
- Help Files and Videos for Parents by Edsby, Parent Quickstart by Edsby
- ”Getting started with Edsby” PowerPoint Presentation
- Edsby for Students - Starting with Assessments video tutorial by Pembina Trails
- Edsby for Students - Starting with Assessments Step By Step
- Scanning one or more pages into a PDF using OneDrive app on your phone
- Edsby for Students - Capturing Evidence video tutorial by Pembina Trails
- Edsby Go Live allows students to join the Class online Teams Meeting in one click
- Edsby - Steps to take a picture of your work and hand it in
Troubleshooting and Useful Tips