Pembina Trails is committed to continued learning during COVID-19. Our educational plan, while classroom learning is suspended indefinitely, involves digital platforms and cooperation from our community.
We were planning to introduce Edsby, a new tool for learning, at a later date. Given the current circumstances, we are moving ahead in order to support learning at home. Although some of our schools had already started using Edsby earlier in the year, many of our schools are just new to Edsby and we appreciate your patience as we all learn together!
We hope the following resources will help you become comfortable in Edsby. We will be adding to this list as more resources become available.
- Help Files and Videos for Students by Edsby
- Help Files and Videos for Parents by Edsby
- ”Getting started with Edsby” PowerPoint Presentation
- Edsby for Students - Starting with Assessments video tutorial by Pembina Trails
- Edsby for Students - Starting with Assessments Step By Step
- Combining multiple pages into one file using OneDrive app on your phone
- Edsby for Students - Capturing Evidence video tutorial by Pembina Trails
- Edsby Go Live allows students to join the Class online Teams Meeting in one click
Troubleshooting and Useful Tips