Workplace Health and Safety
A working knowledge of safe work practice is paramount to ensuring student safety in the workforce.
All school initiated work placements for students in the Pembina Trails School Division include a safety site assessment designed by divisional staff to help ensure student safety in the workplace.
Click here to view and print the Pembina Trails Safety Site Assessment document used to help identify potential hazards within a student's work placement and to coordinate task specific training to help ensure student safety at that worksite.
- Safe Workers of Tomorrow website
- Safe Work Manitoba website
- Live Safe! Work Smart! website from Ontario
- WHMIS website and online training
- Construction Safety Association of Manitoba
- Safety Lessons for Students with Special Needs
- EAL Resource - Workplace Safety and Health in Basic Language
- Be Safe At Work - Easy Reading Resource
Please provide your question and email address in the fields below.
Your question has been successfully submitted.Close