Pembina Trails students are encouraged to attend one of their ‘neighbourhood schools’ – a school within their catchment area. However, if you wish to enrol your child in a school outside of your catchment area, or if you live outside of the Pembina Trails School Division and would like to register your child at one of our schools, you may submit a School of Choice request.
- Within Division School of Choice Form
- Out-of-Division School of Choice Form
- Several schools are not in a position to consider School of Choice due to over-enrolment.
- 2023-24 Schools of Choice applications will not be open for acceptance until the first day back after the winter break each year. All applications will be date and time stamped in order of acceptance.
- Please register at your home school. If the student is accepted to our school their information will be transferred to the school.
- School of Choice in-division and out-of-division applicants will be notified of acceptance in April if PTC was able to accept the student as an in-division or out-of-division schools of choice applicant. Selections will be determined by space availability at each grade. Please refer to the Pembina Trails Schools of Choice Guidelines.
After filling in the school of choice form please email it to us at email@example.com. If you have any questions, please email, or call 204.489.8989.
Once your application has been accepted you will be asked to complete a registration form and provide applicable documentation.
After filling in the registration form, and making copies or scanning in the documentation, please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please email, or call 204.489.8989.
* Accepted in-division or out-of-division SOC students are not eligible for bussing.