Kindergarten is an exciting new time, both for young students and their parents. We look forward to welcoming you and your child into our schools.
We recognize that parents, caregivers and relatives are children’s first teachers and have much to contribute to the school and home partnership. Knowing this, we will work with you to ensure the best possible start to your child’s education here in the division.
Kindergarten registration generally takes place during the winter term. During the year in which your child turns five, you can contact your neighborhood school for information. You can also attend one of our virtual Kindergarten open house sessions. View the 2023 dates and times here.
Please note: School with full-day Kindergarten: Westgrove School
Our School Locator will help you find your catchment school.
Below are links that you will find useful:
- Registration Form
- Hearing Screening and Eye Examinations in Pembina Trails Brochure
- Welcome to Kindergarten Brochure
- French Immersion Welcome to Kindergarten Brochure
- Division Brochure
- Standard of Behaviour Brochure
- Divisional Commitment
- Student Attendance Policy
- Student Threat Assessment Policy
- Pembina Trails Kindergarten Video
Please provide your question and email address in the fields below.
Your question has been successfully submitted.Close