Who We Are
Chancellor School is dedicated to learning in a safe, caring environment.
At Chancellor School, we believe:
- in maximizing individual potential academically, socially, physically and emotionally
- that students, staff, parents and community are partners in learning
- that every person has the right to be treated with respect
- in creating a learning environment that is physically and emotionally safe and inclusive
- in the importance of promoting lifelong learning
We are a community of learners that have come from all around the world!
Our current professional staff includes classroom teachers, subject specialists in French, music and physical education, and a teacher librarian. Student support services include Resource, EAL and Reading Recovery teachers as well as a counsellor.
We have educational assistants working collaboratively with teachers to support student learning, a library technician, two administrative secretaries and two custodians. As a dedicated staff, we collaborate to provide a school climate in which students, staff and parents work together with a focus on learning in a safe, caring school. We follow the four keystones of our Respect Agreements:
1. We speak respectfully.
2. We include everyone.
3. We listen to others.
4. We play safely.