Reports and Plans
In September, schools in Manitoba create a school plan to ensure continuous improvement in the area of student achievement. At Chancellor School, the yearly plan aligns with the Pembina Trails School Division expectations for student learning:
- All students in Pembina Trails will be personally and intellectually engaged in their learning at school.
- By the end of grade 8, all students in Pembina Trails will meet the provincial curricular standards in literacy and numeracy, allowing them the greatest possibility for success in high school.
- All students in Pembina Trails will graduate from high school.
In June, schools in Pembina Trails share the community report that highlights:
- School plan priorities
- Progress around goals identified in the school plan that year
- Progress toward the three expectations for student learning as identified
by Pembina Trails