Pacific Junction School teaches the curriculum established by Manitoba Education and Training. Please see My Child in School: A Resource for Parents to learn more about your child's schooling. This easy to use site is designed for parents. Each compulsory subject area for students from K – 12 is broken down into four sections:
- What is my child learning?
- How is my child assessed?
- Resources that support my child's learning
- Frequently asked questions
At Pacific Junction School, we guide students towards excelling as learners through hands-on, interactive approaches to instruction in all curricular areas by providing:
- Self-directed, inquiry-based learning experiences
- Targeted literacy and numeracy instruction
- Balanced literacy programming
- Hands-on, interactive approaches to numeracy
- Differentiated learning
- Cross-curricular programming
- Enrichment opportunities
We value a collaborative working relationship with our parents. If at any time you have questions about your child's learning or progress, please contact your child's classroom teacher.