Skip to main content

How do I renew my Study Permit or Visitor Visa?

For information on Study Permit renewal, please refer to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website at and look under the Immigration tab. Select "Study" > Extend your study permit. For Information on Visitor Visa renewals, also look under the Immigration tab. Select "Visit" > Stay in Canada longer.

If you would like the assistance of an agency, please see the list below of agents who are authorized by the Government of Canada to assist with Study Permit and/or Visitor Visa renewals. Please note that the Pembina Trails School Division does not recommend or endorse any particular agency. We simply provide this list for your information. Take note that a fee will be charged by these agencies. We apologize that Canadian laws do not allow us to provide assistance with the renewal of your Study Permit. We thank you for your understanding.

Agencies Authorized by the Government of Canada

Elizabeth Oduntan (ICCRC - R416695)
Canrelocate Immigration Consulting
63 Clovercrest Bay
Winnipeg, MB R3Y 0A3

P: 204.219.7001

Ji-Yung Jennifer Choi (ICCRC - R409095)
134 - 99 Scurfield Blvd.
Winnipeg, MB R3Y 1Y1

P: 204.942.7065 or 070.8268.7065
F: 204.489.8033

Xianfeng Dong/James, (ICCRC - R515518)
Winplus International Immigration and Education Services Center
201B - 2989 Pembina Hwy.
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2H5

P: 204.898.7119 or 204.396.9519 (cell)
F: 204.451.0131

Zhang Cheng (ICCRC - R422119)
CA Immigrant Corp.
240 Graham Ave., Suite 290
Winnipeg, MB R3C 0J7

P: 204.800.8122
F: 888.812.0317

Jungtaek Lim (ICCRE – R508445)
J and J Immigration Consulting
60 Forestgate Ave
Winnipeg, MB R3P 2L3

P: 204.504.0887

Xue Yong Zhang (ICCRC – R422055)
Canadian International Education Service Centre [CIESC]
102 - 1483 Pembina Hwy
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2C6

P: 204.888.3333
F: 204.888.0206

image description
Back to top