What We Offer
Our curriculum enhancements, culture, and co-curricular activities help to support Pembina Trails Three Expectations for Student Learning and to meet the needs of today's students.
Teachers use classroom instruction and assessment to monitor our students' development and helps to guide our instruction practice.
- Balanced Literacy Program
- Problem-based mathematics
- Strong foundation in numeracy
- Strong Beginnings assessment
- Quality writing instruction
- Inquiry based learning and Maker Space
- Global awareness and citizenship skills
- Social responsibility
- Hands-on learning experiences
- Field trips and discovery in the real world
Please provide your question and email address in the fields below.
Your question has been successfully submitted.Close