Parents play an integral part of student learning. We welcome parent volunteers to share in our daily learning and school experience. Parent volunteers support us by:
- shared reading with students
- playing instructional games with students
- assisting with special projects in the classroom/school
- acting as a guest speaker to talk about a special interest
- assisting in the classroom and on field trips
- transporting students to events*
*Please note: All school volunteers must complete a Criminal Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check. Information regarding this process is available at the school office.
Volunteer Drivers: Prior to driving students, volunteer drivers must complete the Volunteer Driver form prior to the event.