The General Byng School Parent Advisory Council (PAC) meets monthly throughout the school year. The PAC is currently made up of three elected members, one member at large plus the principal/vice-principal as ex-officio members.
The role of the General Byng Parent Advisory Council is to:
- Act as an advisory structure to principal and staff, presenting parental and community perspectives.
- Promote community understanding, interest and involvement in the school.
- Act as a liaison among the school, parents, community, support organizations and promote communication.
- Be accountable to the school and membership for its activities and expenditures.
- Use fundraising to enhance the school experience for our students.
Parents are invited and encouraged to get involved in the General Byng Parent Advisory Council. Meetings are short and begin at 6:00 pm in the library.
Your Parent Council is:
Andrea Baril - Chair
Jennifer King - Secretary
Theresa Thompson - Treasurer
Bonnie Macleod – Member at large
You may reach PAC by email at: email@example.com or on Facebook (link below)