Ryerson School teaches the curriculum established by Manitoba Education and Training. Please see My Child in School: A Resource for Parents to learn more about your child's schooling. This easy to use site is designed for parents. Each compulsory subject area for students from K – 12 is broken down into four sections:
- What is my child learning?
- How is my child assessed?
- Resources that support my child's learning
- Frequently asked questions
At Ryerson School, we guide students towards excelling as learners through hands-on, interactive approaches to instruction in all curricular areas by providing:
- Self-directed, inquiry-based learning experiences
- Targeted literacy and numeracy instruction
- Balanced literacy programming
- Hands-on, interactive approaches to numeracy
- Differentiated learning
- Cross-curricular programming
- Enrichment opportunities
We value a collaborative working relationship with our parents. If at any time you have questions about your child's learning or progress, please contact your child's classroom teacher.
To explore the skills and content that your child is learning, click on the subjects in the Related Links.