Registration packages are available at our school office and online.
Please bring the following with you when you come to register:
- your child’s birth certificate
- their medical number (9-digit personal identification number )
- their emergency contact name and number (other than parent/guardian information)
When submitting registration forms, we require you to submit a proof of address. Documentation for proof of address include:
- Property tax bill
- Rental/lease/mortgage agreement
- Offer to Purchase documentation with possession date indicated
- Utility bill with your name and address (Hydro, water)
The principal or another staff member will be happy to meet you in person to answer any questions that you may have about Ryerson School and to give you a school tour. Please make an appointment to complete the registration process by contacting the school office.
If your child has any medical needs or concerns (nut allergy, asthma, etc.) please clearly indicate the health concern on the registration form and check with the school secretary to ensure the necessary medical papers are prepared before your child starts school. If medication or medical treatment is required, we may request that an authorization form be completed by your doctor.