If your child is five years old on or before December 31, he or she is eligible to register for kindergarten for the following school year.
Our Kindergarten Information Evening is held in February of each year. Please plan to attend if you would like to learn more about the kindergarten program and our school. Our kindergarten registration begins on the day of our Information Evening. Watch for advertising about our information evening on our website, community signage and in your local newspaper.
Registration packages will be available at the school and information about the registration procedures will be shared at the school’s information evening. The following documentation is required to complete the registration process:
- Your child's birth certificate
- Your child's Manitoba Health information (9 digit personal identification number)
- Name and phone number of an emergency contact
- Parent/guardian home and work phone numbers
- Proof of address (mortgage/lease or rental papers, utility bill, property tax bill, offer to purchase with possession date indicated)
If you are unable to attend this orientation, please call the school and inquire directly. Registration packages are available at the school and information on school registration procedures can be obtained by contacting the school secretary.