Your child is most likely to succeed in school when you, as a parent or guardian, are informed and involved in their education. Linden Meadows staff recognizes and celebrates strong working relationships with you to ensure your child's success.
Manitoba Education and Training has published a website for parents titled My Child in School. This resource clearly and concisely explains:
- What your child is learning
- How your child is assessed
- Resources that support your child's learning
- Frequently asked questions
At Linden Meadows School, we guide students towards excelling as learners through hands-on, interactive approaches to instruction in all curricular areas by providing:
- Self-directed, inquiry-based learning experiences
- Targeted literacy and numeracy instruction
- Balanced literacy programming
- Hands-on, interactive approaches to numeracy
- Differentiated learning
- Cross-curricular programming
- Enrichment opportunities
In grades five to eight, students at Linden Meadows School explore option areas. In addition to regular programming, they will receive 80- 120 minutes of instruction in Foods and Nutrition, Robotics and Circuitry and Fine Arts, taught by a specialist art teacher.
We value a collaborative working relationship with our parents. If at any time you have questions about your child's learning or progress, please contact your child's classroom teacher.