DUE TO RECOMMENDATIONS FROM THE PEMBINA TRAILS SCHOOL DIVISION AND THE MANITOBA GOVENERMENT, THE SUPER LUNCH PROGRAM IS CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Linden Meadows Parent Advisory Council presents …
The Super Lunch program is a Parent Advisory Council fundraising initiative with 100% of the profits benefiting the students of Linden Meadows.
Here’s the scoop:
- Super Lunch is available to grade 1-8 students & Staff.
- It is a fundraiser organized by Linden Meadows Parent Advisory Council volunteers.
- It runs two Thursdays a month from October to June.
- Lunches must be pre-ordered as there are no other food sales available on Super Lunch days.
- All ordering is completed online. Go to the link under Related Links or follow the instructions below. Orders can be paid online or by cheque or cash. Cheques are to be made out to Linden Meadows Parent Advisory Council.
- You can order your lunches by term: October to December, January to March, April to June.
Some more details:
- On the hot lunch website, there is a FAQ section & parent instruction guide (under “help”) and a “Step by Step” instruction guide found under the “documents” section and under "related links" on the Super Lunch website.
- Please note there will be a $0.50 one-time fee per child to help fund the use of this system.
Let's get started:
- Go to www.lindenmeadows.hotlunches.net.
- Click on "Click Here to Register" under the “Login” area
- Enter Access Code LMHL (Linden Meadows Hot Lunch)
- Complete the rest of the registration form
- Click the "Register Now" button at the bottom
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Linden Meadows School
- Once your child(ren) are registered, click on "Orders"
- Proceed to order Super Lunch for your child(ren)
Please note: If your child is not part of the School Lunch Program but would like to stay for Super Lunch, they will need to pay the $2.00 casual Lunch Program fee. This fee is to be paid at the office. This is also the case for Daycare students who would like to eat their Super Lunch in their classroom instead of the Daycare.
Be a part of the Super Lunch team and please volunteer.
Your help is always appreciated!
We really need parent involvement to ensure Super Lunch runs smoothly. Parent volunteers for grades 1-4 are needed to help distribute the food and drinks to the students on the day of Super Lunch. Let your child’s teacher know which dates you can help on. Grades 5-8 will have class team leaders to assist with their lunches.
If you have any questions about the program or are able to volunteer in another capacity, please contact Christin at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support of Super Lunch!