Registrations are to be completed online through the link found under "Related Links". If you are unable to register online, you can print copies of the Registration Form, Media Release and Technology Agreements found under "Resources" and bring the completed forms to the office. If you have any questions, please call the office at 204-489-0799.
To complete your registration, you will need:
- Proof of residency (e.g. drivers license, mortgage agreement or rental agreement)
- Your child's birth certificate or passport
- Your child's Manitoba Health information (9 digit personal identification number)
- A copy of your child's most recent report card (if applicable)
Students in Pembina Trails are encouraged to attend their “neighbourhood school” – a school within their catchment area. To determine your neighbourhood school, please use our School Locator link. If you live outside of the Linden Meadows School catchment area and would like to register your child at our school, please follow the steps below:
School of Choice: Within Division:
1. Please register at your catchment school using the Registration Form link under Related Links.
2. Fill out a Schools of Choice form, which is part of the registration form.
School of Choice: Out of Division:
1. Please complete an “Out of Division- School of choice” form, which can be found under Related Links.
Newcomers to Canada (with the exception of permanent residents) must first bring their immigration
documentation to our Pembina Trails Administration Office (located at 181 Henlow Bay) to determine which school your child is eligible to attend . To contact Pembina Trails Administration Office, please call: 204-488-1757. Those families who are new to the division and have permanent
resident status can register directly at the school.
Please note: If your child has any medical needs or concerns (nut allergy, asthma, etc.) please clearly indicate the health concern on the registration form and check with one of the school secretaries to ensure the necessary medical papers are prepared before your child starts school. If medication or medical treatment is required, we may request that an authorization form be completed by your doctor.
Information regarding transportation is available by contacting the Pembina Trails School Division.