New Students (Out-of-province, outside of Pembina Trails School)
Registration Steps at FRC
- Complete the registration package available in the office
- Review the Course Handbook to determine compulsory and optional courses
- Once the registration is complete an appointment will be arranged with a counsellor
Registration (including optional $30 yearbook) $60
Graduation Fees for students in their graduating year:
$50 (due in February)
- Registration for the following year takes place in February and March.
- Schools of Choice students must apply by May 15. Applications are considered in the order in which they are received.
- Because students register before the end of the school year, some changes may be necessary in the course selections. It is the responsibility of students to have their programs changed if they must repeat or replace a course. This is to be done the week before the start of each semester.