Edsby - Steps to take a picture of your work and hand it in
You can easily take a picture of your work and hand it in using the Edsby app on your phone or tablet. You can hand it in either by submitting work for a specific Assessment, or by capturing evidence of learning.
Submitting an Assessment
1. Click the Grad hat icon at the bottom to view Classes, then choose and click the Class.
2. Then find the Assessment and click Submit
3. Click the camera icon and take a picture of your work
4. Write a message to your teacher if you want, and then click Submit
Capturing Evidence of Learning
1. In your Edsby app, click Learning Story
2. Then click Capture Learning
3. Then click the camera icon and take a picture of your work. Choose which class its' for and then click Submit at the bottom.