If you’re ready to register your child
at Pembina Trails, please download, complete and submit our registration form
If your child is a Canadian citizen and has a Canadian passport, please bring the following with you when
you come to register:
- your child’s birth certificate
- their medical number (9-digit personal identification number )
- their emergency contact name and number
- your home and work phone numbers
- proof of address in the form of lease agreement, mortgage documents or utility bill.
If you are a newcomer to Canada and your child is not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, please contact the International Student Program at: 204.488.1767 Ext. 1225.
: If your child
has any medical needs or concerns (nut allergy, asthma, etc.) please clearly
indicate the health concern on the registration form and check with one of the
school secretaries to ensure the necessary medical papers are prepared before
your child starts school. If medication or medical treatment is required, we
may request that an authorization form be completed by your doctor.
child is five years old on or before December 31, they are eligible to register
Learn more about preparing your child for kindergarten in Pembina Trails