Pembina Trails Leadership Team consists of the Board of nine trustees, the Superintendent of Education, Secretary-Treasurer and four Assistant Superintendents.
Our Leadership Team recognizes that school leadership has a significant impact on student learning. They strive and inspire others to fulfill our division’s mission: to be dedicated to educational excellence through challenging and enriching experiences for all, in a safe and caring community.
As leaders, we know and believe that:
- Shared leadership, consultation, collaboration and research are essential to effective decision-making and lead to empowerment and increased commitment.
- The core values of leadership are integrity, trust, caring, loyalty, honesty and respect. We must model these values with courage and conviction.
- Care, trust and respect are foundational to a professional relationship.
- Honest and open communication must be encouraged and practiced.
- Leaders keep students at the centre of our work.
- We must honour the capacity of all people to learn and grow.
Our Statement of Purpose
“Leading together, we inspire hope and nurture learning.”